- 3 c. Jasmine brown rice
- 1 c. lentils, cooked
- 3/4 c. pecans, finely chopped
- 1+1/2 c. Rice Chex cereal, crushed
- 1 small onion, pureed
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. parsley
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix well, until mixture holds together. Form into 2.5 inch patties and place on oil-sprayed baking sheet. Spray tops of patties. Bake 30 minutes on one side, spray, and bake 30 minutes on the other side, or until crisp and golden. They can also be fried in a skillet in a little oil.
- Serve with mushroom or brown gravy. Make these ahead and freeze them!