- 4 c. cooked, drained lentils
- 3 c. fine, seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 c. finely chopped walnuts
- 1 c. cooked brown rice
- 1 small onion
- 1 package Mori-nu tofu
- 2 Tbsp. Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1 tsp. McKay’s chicken seasoning
- 1 tsp. McKay’s beef seasoning
- In blender, combine tofu, onion, chicken style, beef style and Bragg’s aminos and blend until onions are blended.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine lentils, bread crumbs, walnuts and brown rice. Add blender mixture and mix well.
- Form into patties and place on oil-sprayed baking sheet. Spray tops of burgers as well.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes, turning halfway through cooking time.
* Serve on a whole grain bun with sautéed mushrooms, chopped tomatoes and gourmet lettuce.