- 2 c. organic cane crystals
- 3/4 c. vegan buttery sticks
- 3 c. all-purpose flour
- 3 tsp. aluminum-free baking powder
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 3/4 c. shredded coconut
- 1 – 14 oz. can coconut milk
- 1/4 c. + 2 Tbsp. vanilla soymilk
- 1 fresh vanilla bean or 2 tsp. vanilla extract (alcohol-free)
- 1/8 tsp. almond flavoring, opt.
- 1/4 c. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. all-natural lemon flavoring (alcohol free)
- 1 tsp. all-natural butter flavor
- 2 c. organic confectioner’s sugar
- 1 – 2 Tbsp. soy milk
- 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- Cream vegan butter and sugar together with a hand mixer until well mixed.
- Mix wet ingredients and vanilla bean pulp together, and mix into vegan butter and sugar mixture.
- Mix flour, salt, and baking powder together. Add flour mixture a little at a time until well mixed. Mix in the coconut.
- Pour into an oil-sprayed bundt pan and bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
- Prepare glaze by whisking soy milk and lemon juice into sugar until smooth and runny. After cake has cooled for 10 minutes, drizzle glaze over the top.