- 4 c. Romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced
- 1 stalk of celery, sliced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, cut in half and sliced
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tsp. unfermented soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. toasted sesame seeds, ground
- 1 Tbsp. nutritional yeast flakes
- 1/2 c. walnuts for garnish
In a medium mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well. Garnish with walnuts.
*Can be prepared ahead of time by mixing and refrigerating the vegetables and adding the seasonings just before serving.