- one 12-oz package oriental noodles or 1 13.5-oz. package thin spaghetti noodles, cooked
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 5 green onions, cut 1″ long
- 1 c. fresh spinach, cut in 1″ size pieces
- 1 c. walnut gluten or any veggie meat, sliced, or 1 c. sliced mushrooms
- 6 Tbsp. unfermented soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. nutritional yeast flakes
- 1/2 Tbsp. onion powder
- 1 Tbsp. toasted sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1+1/2 Tbsp. turbinado sugar
- Add a little oil to a large skillet, and add onion, carrot, green onion, spinach and gluten.
- Stir-fry until onions are clear.
- Add to cooked noodles, then add soy sauce, garlic, yeast flakes, onion powder, sesame seeds, turbinado sugar, and sesame oil. Mix well.
- May be served warm or cold.