- 1 package firm tofu, water packed
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 green onions, chopped 1″ long
- 1/4 c. soy sauce, unfermented
- 1 c. water
- 1 Tbsp. paprika
- 3 Tbsp. nutritional yeast flakes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Slice tofu into pieces 1 x 1 x 1/2 inch.
- Place tofu slices one layer thick in large skillet. Place sliced onions on top, followed by green onions.
- Mix water, soy sauce, paprika, yeast flakes, and garlic, and pour over mixture in skillet.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 15 – 20 minutes.
- Serve with brown rice.