- 1 c. unbleached white flour or brown rice flour, or 3/4 c. whole wheat flour
- 1/4 c. wheat germ
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1+1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. nutritional yeast flakes
- 1/2 Tbsp. Ener-G baking powder
- 1+1/4 c. water
- 1/2 c. green onions, chopped
- Mix flour, sea salt, onion powder, garlic powder, yeast flakes, and baking powder.
- Add water and whip with a wire whisk. Stir in green onion.
- Heat skillet, adding a little olive oil.
- Add about one tablespoon of batter for each pancake. Fry until lightly browned on both sides.