- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 c. cooked brown rice
- 1/2 c. walnut gluten or veggie meat, sliced
- 1/4 carrot, sliced into match sticks
- 1/4 cucumber, sliced into match sticks
- 1/4 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/4 c. Romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 recipe paste (below)
- 1 Tbsp. unfermented soy sauce
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 2 tsp. honey
- 2 tsp. sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Pour sesame oil into the bottom of a large bowl. Add brown rice. Arrange vegetables on top of rice, leaving space in the center of bowl.
- Mix paste ingredients together and spoon into center of bowl.
- Just before serving, mix ingredients well.
This dish can be refrigerated and served the next day.