- 2 (8 0z.) packages vegan cream cheese, softened
- 1 oz. ranch dressing mix
- 2 scallions, finely diced
- 4 (12 in.) tortillas
- 1/2 c. chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 c. diced celery
- 2 minced or shredded carrots
- 1 c. So Soya meat sautéed with 1 onion
- 1 small can black olives
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. McKay’s chicken style seasoning
- 1/2 c. shredded vegan cheddar cheese
- Mix cream cheese, ranch dressing and chicken style. Add red peppers and scallions and mix. Spread mixture over tortillas.
- Sprinkle with carrots, celery, So Soya, vegan cheese and olives. Roll up, wrap in plastic, place seam side down on plate and chill for about 2 hours.
- Cut off ends of chilled tortilla rolls and cut the rest of the roll into approximately 1 inch slices. Serve.
* To create your own ranch style dressing, mix fresh dill, onion powder, garlic powder, Spike herbal seasoning and basil.