- 60 leaves of kale, washed and stemmed
- 1+1/2 c. raw sunflower seeds
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 2 stalks celery, cut into chunks
- 1/2 c. sesame seeds
- 1/3 c. nutritional yeast flakes
- 1/4 c. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. mild curry powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin, or your choice of herbs
- Grind sunflower seeds until fine. In blender combine red pepper, celery, sesame seeds, yeast flakes, lemon juice, curry powder and cumin. Blend until smooth.
- Stir into kale, mixing to coat evenly. Mix in ground sunflower seeds.
- Place in dehydrator until crispy, about 6 – 8 hours at 90 – 95 degrees F.