- 1 bunch green kale
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder
- 1 Tbsp. granulated garlic
- 3 Tbsp. Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 6 Tbsp. nutritional yeast flakes, divided
- In a medium bowl, combine onion powder, garlic powder, Bragg’s aminos, olive oil and 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast. Mix well.
- Add kale and mix until kale is evenly coated. Spread onto 2 baking sheets. Sprinkle with remaining yeast flakes.
- Bake at 200 – 250 degrees for 20 – 30 minutes, or until dry and crispy, turning halfway through cooking time. Be careful not to burn it.
* Try varying the seasonings to make other flavors like barbeque, ranch, spicy etc.