- 2 c. water
- 3 Tbsp. agar powder
- 1 c. raw cashews
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 Tbsp. powdered soy milk
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. mustard powder
- 3 Tbsp. fresh dill weed
- In a small saucepan heat water and agar powder, stirring constantly, until thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Place all ingredients except dill into blender and blend until very smooth.
- Add dill and pulse just until mixed. Spray mold and pour in the cheese. Refrigerate until set.
Variation: Add pimentos and turmeric for color.