- 1/2 gallon water
- 1/2 c. Bragg’s Liquid Aminos
- 1/4 c. bottled chopped garlic
- 2 c. vital wheat gluten flour
- 2 c. cool water
- 2 c. bread crumbs
- 1/4 c. Italian seasoning
- olive oil to sauté
- Bring half gallon water, Bragg’s Liquid Aminos, and garlic to a boil.
- In a small bowl combine cool water and gluten flour, stirring quickly.
- Form gluten into a roll and let rest for about 10 minutes.
- Slice gluten 1/4-inch thick and drop into boiling broth. Cover and cook for 20 to 25 minutes. Drain.
- Mix bread crumbs and Italian seasoning.
- Bread the cutlets and sauté in a little olive oil until golden.