- 3 – 5 lb. red-skinned potatoes
- 1 lb. whole green beans, fresh or frozen
- 1/3 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 c. lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 2 14-oz. cans pitted black olives
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced into rings
- 1 1/2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1 1/2 tsp. vegetable seasoned salt
- Cook and dice potatoes, leaving skins on. Steam green beans until crisp-tender, then refrigerate to chill them.
- Mix lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, vegetable seasoned salt. Separate onion rings and add.
- Drizzle some of this dressing over the potatoes, green beans and olives. When ready to serve, toss all ingredients together and serve.