- 1 c. warm water
- 1/4 c. canola oil
- 2 Tbsp. Florida cane crystals
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- about 3 c. white wheat flour
- 1 Tbsp. instant dry yeast
- 2 c. spaghetti sauce
- 1 package Yves veggie burger
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 c. onions, chopped
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- yellow and red bell peppers, sliced
- 1/2 c. sliced black olives
- vegan cheese, optional
- Sauté onion and garlic in olive oil. Add burger and sauté until onions are done. Add tomato sauce and simmer for about 15 minutes.
- To make crust, Combine water, oil, Florida crystals and salt. Add half the flour, then add the yeast.
- Whip together 1 – 2 minutes, then slowly add the remaining flour until dough pulls away from the sides of the bowl.
- Turn out onto a floured surface and knead until smooth. Place the dough into an oil-sprayed bowl, cover with a towel and let rise.
- When dough has risen, stretch out over an oiled pizza pan. Spread burger mixture over the pizza dough.
- Top with peppers and olives. Add cheese if desired. Bake at 375 degrees until crust is golden, about 15 – 20 minutes.