- 2 c. cooked edamame
- 3 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 3 Tbsp. tahini
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 c. water
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 1/8 c. fresh, chopped basil leaves
- 3 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- fresh chives for garnish
- toasted sesame seeds for garnish
- In food processor, combine cooked edamame, garlic, tahini, salt and water. Process until smooth.
- Add olive oil in a steady stream while processor in running.
- Add basil and lemon juice and process until basil is chopped and mixed in.
- Garnish with chives and toasted sesame seeds. Serve on bruschetta or as a dip.