- 4 c. Israeli couscous
- 4 c. steamed vegetables
- 1 c. vegan shrimp
- 4 tsp. vegan butter
- Bring water to a boil, place in a heat safe bowl and add the couscous. Left stand, covered for 5 minutes.
- Pre-cook the green beans. Blanch them by placing them into boiling water for only 2 minutes.
- Take a piece of parchment paper the size of a cookie sheet. Place 1 cup of couscous in the middle of the parchment paper.
- Add 1/4 cup or so of green beans on top, some vegan shrimp, salt, parsley, butter, and freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Fold the parchment in half (parchment should be longer than it is tall) Crimp the edges tightly together of the parchment by folding them in all around the outside of the parchment packet you are making. It will look like a half circle when done.
- Place on a baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven at 375˚ for 15 minutes.