- 2 onions, sliced
- 2 large portabella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 zucchini, sliced lengthwise
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 4 – 5 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 c. water
- 1/4 c. Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1 large focaccia bread, sliced in half lengthwise
- Sauté onions with garlic and liquid aminos until onions are caramelized. Sauté mushrooms until they begin to “sweat”. Sauté pepper and zucchini until crisp-tender.
- Place onions into focaccia bread, then add peppers, zucchini and mushrooms. Wrap in aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees for 20 – 30 minutes. Serve hot.