- 2/3 c. oil
- 2/3 c. brown sugar
- 1/4 c. honey
- 1/3 c. molasses
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 4 c. very warm water
- 4 c. white bread flour
- 4 Tbsp. yeast
- 4 c. whole wheat flour
- 1 c. additional whole wheat flour
- 1/2 c. additional white bread flour
- In a large bowl, combine oil, brown sugar, honey, molasses, salt, and very warm water.
- Add the white bread flour. Stir to incorporate. Add yeast. Stir; then add whole wheat flour. Mix well.
- Slowly add additional whole wheat flour and white bread flour alternately in small portions, and mix only until the dough starts to pull away from the bowl. Knead for 10 minutes.
- Place in a warm place and let rise until double in bulk.
Yields: 1 12-inch pizza crust