- 1 c. unbleached white flour
- 1 c. whole white wheat flour
- 1 Tbsp. aluminum-free baking powder
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ c. non-hydrogenated soy margarine
- ¾ c. Silk Light or other soymilk
- Mix all the dry ingredients together. With a pastry blender or fork cut the margarine into the flour mixture until it is in tiny pieces.
- Slowly add the soymilk and gently press the dough together to make a soft ball. Sprinkle a little flour on the counter and gently pat the dough into a round ½ inch-thick circle.
- With a three inch diameter cutter (or use a round drinking glass) cut out 6 biscuits and place them in a pan that has been lightly sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake the biscuits at 400 degrees for 20–25 minutes. Biscuits will be slightly golden brown when done.