- 4-pound Cedar Lake Vege-Turkey Roll
- 30 oz. stuffing mix, sage and onion flavor
- 6 c. hot water
- 3 Tbsp. McKay’s chicken-style seasoning
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1+1/2 c. fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 c. celery, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. margarine
- 1 Tbsp. dried parsley
- 2 tsp. ground sage
- 1 Tbsp. nutritional yeast flakes
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp. margarine, melted
- 2 Tbsp. Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1/2 c. water
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Combine hot water and chicken-style seasoning, pour over stuffing mix and stir. Sauté onions, mushrooms and celery in margarine until onions are clear. Add to the stuffing mix along with the sage, parsley, yeast flakes and cornstarch and mix well. Set aside.
- Combine basting sauce ingredients and set aside. Cut the turkey roll in a spiral, so that it opens out to lie flat. Spread stuffing over the turkey and roll back up. Tie with string.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for at least an hour, basting frequently. Remove string, slice and drizzle with Brown Gravy.