- 1/2 c. each: walnuts, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds
- 5 cloves garlic, smashed and minced
- 1/2 jalapeño, or to taste
- 1/2 c. flaxseed oil / grapeseed oil
- 4 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 c. seaweed chips
- 1/2 Tbsp. sea salt
- 8 c. mixed herbs (such as parsley, cilantro, basil and spinach)
- 1 tsp. ginger juice or minced ginger
- In food processor, process nuts, seeds, jalapeño and oil until smooth.
- Add herbs and continue to process until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and process until well mixed.