- 1 medium red pepper, cubed
- 1 medium red onion, cubed
- 1 c. Portobello mushrooms, halved, optional
- 2 parsnips, peeled and cubed
- 1 c. baby carrots
- 6 stalks asparagus, trimmed, halved
- 1 c. Brussels sprouts, trimmed, halved
- 5 Yukon gold or baby red potatoes, quartered
- 2 – 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- fresh minced herbs of choice
- salt to taste
- Combine vegetables in a medium bowl. Mix oil, herbs and salt and drizzle over vegetables. Mix well.
- Spread on oil-sprayed baking sheet and bake at 425 degrees for 20 – 30 minutes, turning occasionally, until done.
* other vegetables can be used when in season