- 2/3 c cooked brown rice
- 1 c. canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 c. frozen or fresh corn
- 1 4 oz. can diced green chilies
- ¼ tsp. salt – or to taste
- 1/3 c. salsa
- ½ c. fresh chopped tomatoes
- 2 pita bread rounds, halved
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
- Tofutti better than sour cream
- Salsa for topping
- Combine all ingredients into a medium size skillet. Cook over moderate heat until hot.
- Line each pita bread half with a piece of romaine lettuce. Fill with the brown rice mixture and top with soy sour cream and salsa.