- 12 vegan bacon slices
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
- 1 medium tomato
- 1 medium avocado, mashed
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon seasoned salt
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 8 slices whole grain bread
- Cook the vegan bacon in an oil sprayed skillet over medium-high heat. Set aside.
- Mash the avocado and add the lime juice, seasoned salt, and salt. Mix well. Spread the mashed avocado on each slice of bread.
- Arrange the cooked vegan bacon, lettuce, and tomato slices on four slices. Top with a slice of bread that has been spread with avocado.
- Spray a medium skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Place sandwich on hot skillet. Spray the top slice with non-stick cooking spray.
- Grill until bottom is golden brown, then flip sandwich and grill again.