- 12 c. rolled oats or quick-cooking oats
- 1 c. whole grain flour
- 1+1/2 c. unsweetened coconut
- 1+1/2 c. chopped nuts
- 1+1/2 c. water
- 1 to 1 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 c. oil
- 2 Tbsp. vanilla
- 1+1/2 tsp. salt
- In a large mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients. In a separate bowl, mix together the wet ingredients. Add wet ingredients to dry, and mix until well combined, packing some into clumps for texture.
- Spread on a baking sheet and bake overnight (6 – 8 hours) at 175 – 200 degrees F, or at 300 degrees F for about an hour, stirring frequently.
* After baking, add whatever dried fruits you like.