- 2 medium potatoes, cooked and diced
- 1/2 c. chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 c. diced red bell pepper
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 c. chopped fresh spinach
- sprinkle of cayenne pepper
- salt to taste
- Spray a medium-sized skillet with non-stick cooking oil spray. Add the olive oil, onion, red bell pepper and cubed potatoes. Sauté until onions are clear.
- Add fresh spinach, cayenne and salt to taste. Continue sautéing until potatoes are browned and slightly crispy. Serve hot.
* This is quick, easy and very tasty. You can also add tofu, mushrooms, zucchini, or summer squash.