- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 c. chopped leek
- 1 c. chopped celery
- 1 c. diced carrot
- 2 c. cubed zucchini
- 2 c. cubed yellow squash
- 3 c. cubed butternut squash
- 3 c. cubed white potatoes
- 3 c. fresh green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 c. broccoli florets
- 2 c. frozen edemame (16-oz. bag)
- 2 c. potato gnocchi
- 6 c. vegetable broth
- 3/4 c. flour
- 1/4 c. Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. McKay’s beef-style seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. Vegex or Marmite (yeast extract)
- In a large stock pot, sauté onion until clear over medium heat, stirring to avoid burning. Add the leek, celery and carrot and continue to sauté for 3 minutes more.
- Mix the broth together in a separate bowl and add to the sautéed vegetables. Stir to mix, then add the zucchini, yellow squash, butternut squash, potatoes, and fresh green beans. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat, cover and simmer on medium-low for 30 minutes.
- Add the broccoli, edemame and gnocchi and stir to mix. Continue to cook uncovered for 10 more minutes. Serve hot.