- 1/2 tsp. minced fresh garlic
- 1 c. finely chopped onion
- 2 1/2 c. finely chopped or shredded eggplant
- 1/2 c. water
- 1/4 c. Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp. grapeseed Vegenaise
- 4 1/2 c. cooked brown rice
- 1 c. pecan meal
- 1 Tbsp. nutritional yeast flakes
- Heat 1/2 cup water in a large skillet. Add onions, eggplant and garlic and sauté until tender.
- Meanwhile place 2 tablespoons water, Bragg’s aminos, cornstarch, Vegenaise and 1 cup brown rice in blender. Blend until smooth.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine remaining rice, pecan meal and yeast flakes. Stir in the blended mixture. Add sautéed onion and eggplant. Mix well.
- Form into patties and place on oiled baking sheet. Spray tops of burgers with oil. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes, turning after 15 minutes.