- 2 c. finely diced onions
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1/2 tsp. seasoned salt
- 1 20-oz. can Loma Linda redi-burger
- 2 Tbsp. nutritional yeast flakes, opt.
- 1 1/2 c. seasoned croutons, crushed
- 1 c. ketchup
- 1/2 c. fruit-sweetened apricot jam
- 1 Tbsp. Bragg’s liquid aminos
- In a large mixing bowl, combine burger, onions, liquid aminos, salt, seasoned salt, yeast flakes and seasoned crushed croutons. Mix well.
- For the glaze, combine ketchup, apricot jam and liquid aminos in a small saucepan. Heat and simmer until thickened.
- Using about 1 tablespoon of burger mixture, form into balls. Place on oil-sprayed baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes.
- Turn, spray and bake another 15 minutes. Cover with glaze and bake another 10 minutes.