- 1 medium onions, diced
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 c. water
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. Better than Bouillon No-Chicken Base
- 1 c. sweet red or yellow peppers, coarsely chopped
- 1 c. zucchini, diced
- 1 c. Brussels sprouts, cut in half or quarters
- 2 c. cooked rotini pasta
- In a large skillet that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, sauté onions and garlic over medium heat until onions are clear.
- Add water, red pepper flakes, salt, Better Than Bouillon No-Chicken Base, sweet peppers, zucchini, and Brussels sprouts.
- Simmer until vegetables are tender. Add rotini and stir-fry until heated through.