- 24 extra large baking mushrooms
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 tsp. sage
- 1 tsp. parsley
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 c. fresh spinach
- 1 package Garden Burger Veggie Medley Burgers
- 2 c. Pepperidge Farm stuffing mix
- 2 Tbsp. McKay’s chicken style seasoning
- 2 c. water
- Sauté onions in a small amount of oil. Remove stems from mushrooms, chop and add to onions.
- Continue to heat, adding minced garlic, sage and parsley. Add spinach. Crumble the burgers and add. Add stuffing mix.
- Mix water and chicken style seasoning and add. Cook until spinach is wilted and liquid is absorbed.
- Spoon filing into mushrooms, place on baking sheet and bake for 375 degrees for 20 – 35 minutes.