- 1 banana, peeled
- 1 kiwi, sliced
- 1 strawberry, stemmed
- 1 blueberry
- 3 toothpicks
- 1 ripe mango
- 1 raspberry
- 2 raisins
- For racecar: Place banana so the curved portion is the back of the car.
- Cut kiwi into 4 slices and fasten to the sides of the banana with toothpicks.
- Fasten strawberry on top as the driver, with the blueberry as the head.
- For mango hedgehog: Cut a thick slice of mango from each side of the pit.
- Cut a crisscross pattern into flesh of mango without cutting through the peel.
- Turn the cut mango outward so the “spines” stick out. Use the raspberry for nose and raisins for eyes.