- 1/2 c. sliced peaches
- 1/2 c. blackberries
- 1/2 c. sliced mangos
- 1 Tbsp. date sugar or brown sugar
- 1 c. whole wheat flour
- 1/3 c. vegan butter
- pinch of salt
- 1/3 c. water
- 1 tsp. date sugar or brown sugar
- Mix the date sugar or brown sugar with the fruit and set aside to marinate for about 8 minutes.
- To make dough, Mix flour, sugar and salt. Cut in vegan butter until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
- Add water, stirring just until mixed. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill in refrigerator for 10 minutes. Roll out dough.
- Place dough into bottom of pan and bake 15 minutes, or save dough for top.
- Mound fruit into pan and cover with strips of dough.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 20 minutes, or until crust is done.Serve with vegan ice cream.