- ½ cup unsweetened original almond milk
- 3 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 20-oz. can Worthington Vegetable Skallops
- 1 c. cracker crumbs
- 1/4 c. canola oil
Honey Mustard Sauce:
- 1/4 c. Grapeseed Vegenaise
- 1/4 c. Tofutti Better than Sour Cream
- 2 tsp. prepared yellow mustard
- 1 Tbsp. agave nectar
- Mix the almond milk with the cornstarch and set aside.
- Slice the thicker Worthington® Vegetable Skallops® in half and dip in the almond milk mixture then in the cracker crumbs.
- Place the canola oil in a large skillet and heat over medium heat.
- Sauté Worthington® Vegetable Skallops® until golden brown on each side.
- Serve with the Honey Mustard Sauce.
- For Honey Mustard Sauce: Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl.