- 2 c. prepared soy curls, cut into medium sized pieces
- 1 c. mixed vegetables
- 1 Tbsp. fresh garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- 1 Tbsp. chicken style seasoning
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 c. cooked brown rice *
- Heat olive oil in large skillet. Add garlic and stir fry until golden.
- Stir in mixed vegetables, then add soy sauce, turmeric and chicken style seasoning.
- Cook until heated, then add rice and mix well. Add soy curls and cook until heated through.
* to prepare brown rice in oven, use 1 cup rice, 2 cups water, a little salt and olive oil. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.