- 2 c. water
- 1 Tbsp. chickenless base
- 4 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. vegan butter
- 2 Tbsp. lemon zest
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. Florida crystals
- 1/4 c. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 c. green onion, chopped
- 1/8 c. plain soy milk, optional
- cornstarch and water slurry
- In a small saucepan, heat water, chickenless base, lemon juice, butter, and lemon zest. Stir in honey and Florida crystals.
- Bring to a boil and add cornstarch slurry, cooking until thickened.
- Add parsley and green onion and remove from heat. Let rest for 5 minutes.
- Stir in soy milk if desired.