Alfredo Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 c. unsweetened original almond milk
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1/4 c. cold almond milk
- 1 medium onion, slivered
- 5 c. sliced mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 c. baby spinach
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 c. canned artichokes
- Crust of your choice
- Paprika to garnish
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes, opt.
- Place all sauce ingredients into a saucepan and heat to a simmer. Mix slurry and add to pan while stirring.
- Spray a skillet with non-stick cooking spray and heat to medium-high. Sauté onion and garlic until onion is clear, then add mushrooms and salt and cook until tender. Add spinach and cook just until wilted.
- Cover a 12 inch pizza pan with your favorite dough. Cover with ¾ cup sauce.
- Sprinkle the spinach mixture evenly over the top.
- Layer on the artichokes, then drizzle the remaining sauce over the top.
- Sprinkle with paprika and red pepper flakes, if desired. Bake at 400 for 12-15 or until crust is golden.