- 2 10-oz. cans Loma Linda fishless tuna
- 2 10-oz. packages organic roasted seaweed snack
- 1 tsp. kelp powder
- 2 tsp. turmeric powder
- 1 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. parsley flakes
- 1/2 c. vital wheat gluten flour
- 1/2 c. olive oil
- 1/2 c. favorite tartar sauce
- 1 c. Grapeseed Vegenaise
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1 tsp. honey
- Add seaweed to food processor and pulse until finely chopped. Pour seaweed into a medium mixing bowl.
- Drain juice from veggie tuna, place in food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- Add to seaweed in mixing bowl. Mix well. Add kelp, turmeric, thyme, onion, garlic and parsley.
- Stir in gluten flour. Shape into patties. Fry in olive oil until browned on both sides.
- For tartar sauce, combine sauce ingredients and mix well with a whisk. Serve with fish patties.