- 3 Tbsp. canola or olive oil
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled, thinly sliced
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 c. red pepper, diced
- 1/2 c. green pepper, diced
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 c. fresh spinach, chopped
- Heat oil in skillet and add onions. Sauté for a minute or two, then add sliced potatoes and sweet potatoes.
- Continue to sauté until nearly done, then add green and red pepper, onion, garlic and salt.
- Add spinach, reduce heat and cover. Continue to cook until spinach is wilted but not overdone.