- 2 c. unbleached flour
- 1 c. whole wheat flour
- 1 Tbsp. + 2 tsp. aluminum-free baking powder
- 1+1/2 c. creamed corn
- 1/2 c. mild salsa
- 1/2 c. green chilies, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup or agave nectar
- 1/2 c. canola oil
- 1/2 c. soy milk
- In a large bowl mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Make a well in the middle and put all the rest of the ingredients in except the mild salsa. Blend until smooth, then slowly stir in the salsa until mixed in.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 inch baking pan or 2 loaf pans sprayed with vegetable oil spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 – 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the corn bread comes out clean. Should be a golden brown on top.