- 2 c. sliced grape tomatoes
- 2 large avocados, cut into medium sized cubes
- 3 ears of fresh corn, grilled or cooked, cut from cob
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp. oil
- salt to taste
- dash of cayenne pepper, opt.
- Put the tomatoes, 1 1/2 avocados and corn in a medium sized bowl and set aside.
- In a container combine 1/2 avocado, the lemon juice, vegetable oil, salt & cayenne pepper.
- Place lid on container and shake until well blended and then pour over the vegetables.
- Gently stir until all vegetables are well coated. Serve at room temperature.