- 1 14oz. package whole grain angel hair pasta, cooked
- 1 recipe breaded eggplant
- 4 c. tomato sauce
- 1/2 c. non-dairy Parmesan cheese
- 2 medium eggplants, peeled and cut into 1/3 inch thick slices
- 2 c. breading mix
- 1 1/3 c. whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 c. cornmeal
- 1 c. nutritional yeast flakes
- 3 Tbsp. non-dairy Parmesan cheese, opt.
- 2 Tbsp. parsley flakes
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. onion powder
- 1/2 Tbsp. paprika
- 1/2 Tbsp. dried basil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 c. soy mayonnaise or silken tofu
- 1/4 to 1/2 c. water
- For batter, mix soy mayonnaise and water to desired consistency. Mix breading meal ingredients together.
- Dip eggplant slices in batter, then into the breading mix.
- Place on oil-sprayed baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes on each side, or until browned.
- To serve, place some spaghetti on plate, top with tomato sauce, then eggplant, and top with non-dairy Parmesan cheese.