- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 c. finely diced Loma Linda Tender Bits
- 1 14-oz. package extra firm water-packed tofu, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 2 Tbsp. McKay’s chicken style seasoning
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- 1/2 tsp. Lawry’s seasoned salt
- 1/2 c. Vegenaise
- 1/4 c. sweet relish
- 18 slices whole wheat bread, crusts removed
- Sauté onions until soft. Add chopped tender bits and heat. Crumble tofu and add.
- Add onion powder, chicken style, turmeric, and seasoned salt. Mix well.
- Spread on a pan to cool for a few minutes. When cooled, transfer to a bowl and stir in Vegenaise and relish.
- Spoon over sliced bread, garnish and serve.