- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onions, diced
- 1/2 head cabbage, shredded
- 1 16-oz bag frozen peppers, diced
- 5 oz. carrots, shredded
- 1 Tbsp. fresh ginger, minced
- 1 medium clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- frozen thin egg roll wrappers, thawed
- Sauté onions and peppers in oil; add cabbage and cook down.
- Stir in carrots, ginger, salt and garlic.
- Place a spoonful of filling in the middle of egg roll wrapper and roll up, tucking the corners in.
- Place in a lightly oiled skillet and fry until browned and crispy.