- 1 c. raw cashews
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 – 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 jalapeño, or to taste
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. nutritional yeast
- water as needed
- Pour a little water into a blender and add all remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth, adding water as necessary.
- To make chips, use beet greens, romaine lettuce, swiss chard and collard greens. Cut away the hard stems.
- Spread cheese sauce lightly over the leaves. Place in the dehydrator for a few hours – until crispy.
* To make cheese slices, spoon a couple of tablespoons of cheese sauce onto the dehydrator sheet and spread evenly into the desired shape. Dehydrate to desired consistency.