- 2 red bell peppers
- 3 large baking potatoes, cubed
- 1/2 c. soy buttermilk *
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. dried or fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 c. shredded Daiya vegan cheese
- 1/4 c. vegan parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. McKay’s chicken style seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. vegan sour cream
- paprika for garnish
- Cook potatoes in a small amount of water. Drain and place hot potatoes in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add soy buttermilk, garlic, thyme, vegan parmesan, salt, chicken style and vegan sour cream. Mash until smooth.
- Cut peppers in half and remove seeds. Stuff with potato mixture.
- Sprinkle with vegan cheese and paprika. Bake at 350 about 30 minutes, or until cheese melts.
* To make your own soy buttermilk, add 2 teaspoons lemon juice to 1/2 cup unsweetened soy milk.