- 4 large very ripe bananas
- 1 c. pecan meal
- 1/2 c. maple syrup
- 1 c. golden flaxseed, whole
- 1/2 c. golden flaxseed, ground
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- pinch of sea salt
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Spread about 1/4 inch thick on dehydrator tray. Sprinkle with nuts, raisins, currants or coconut if desired.
- Heat at 110 – 115 degrees for about 4 hours. Flip over and dry another few hours or until sufficiently dry.
- Serve with nut butters, peanut butter and honey or molasses, if desired.