- 1 c. spaghetti sauce
- ½ c. sliced olives
- ½ c. green olives
- ½ c. corn, frozen or canned, drained well
- ½ c. edamames (frozen shelled soybean)
- ½ c. mushrooms, canned or fresh, sliced
- 1 c. pan-seared onions
- 1 c. red peppers, chopped in small pieces
- 1 c. vegan pepperoni
- 4 slices vegan mozzarella cheese
- 1 c. vegan grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 recipe pizza dough
- Spread the Pizza dough on the bottom and sides of a 12 inch dish.
- Evenly distribute the pan-seared onions, green olives, mushrooms, edamames, corn and peppers on top of sauce.
- Break the slices of Mozzarella Cheese into pieces and place on top of the vegetables.
- Place the vegan pepperoni slices on top and sprinkle with the grated Mozzarella cheese and black olives.
- Bake at 400 degrees for approximately 20 – 25 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve with your favorite vegetable salad and dessert.