- 3 1/2 c. flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 c. vegan butter, softened
- 1 1/2 c. turbinado sugar
- 2 1/2 Tbsp. egg replacer
- 6 Tbsp. water
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Mix and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine egg replacer and water.Stir in vanilla.
- In a medium mixing bowl, cream vegan butter and turbinado sugar together. Add egg replacer mixture.
- Add dry ingredients a little at a time, stirring after each addition, forming a soft dough. Chill dough.
- Roll out on a floured surface to about 1/4 inch thickness. Cut into desired shapes.
- Place on oiled baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 or 20 minutes.